ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vpyat...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: IgniteClientDisconnectedException
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:24:07 GMT
Hi,

The stack does not contain any information why client is disconnected.
Could you please provide logs files from server nodes?

About configure mechanism of kicking off slow client, you can look the
article[1]. But turn off this is bad idea, because slow client can lead to
memory leak on server side.

Better way to understand what slows down the client. If client works slower
 with time, you can try to collect GC logs[2] on client.

[1]:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/clients-vs-servers#managing-slow-clients
[2]:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning#section-detailed-garbage-collection-stats