ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How off heap works
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 11:10:19 GMT
Yes, LRU policy will be used for OFFHEAP_TIERED cache memeory mode.

If you have 3gb/sec it is possible that it leads to allocation of big
amount of object in heap. May be recomendations about JVM tuning
recommendations will help you [1].

[1]
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning#jvm-tuning-for-clusters-with-off_heap-caches

--