ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How off heap works
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 23:53:27 GMT
Hi,

what cache model do you use? Do you have configured eviction policy for
your cache?

Keep in mind that every entry will allocate heap memory before will be
evicted to offheap memory. Moreover, each entry stored in offheap consumes
some heap memory due to internal data structures' overhead.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.