ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Services not injected into CacheStore if deployed using Spring configuration
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:14:51 GMT

I begin to think different... life cycle of CacheStore and life cycle of
Service may be absolutely different.

Service can be undeploy (like this
ignite.services().cancel(CacheStoreBackend.SERVICE_NAME)), when cache (with
store) continue existing.

In that case, I think, get service just in time, when it needed, is a best
Try to suggest this on dev list (dev@ignite.apache.org) before.