ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alper Tekinalp <al...@evam.com>
Subject Re: Finding Key to Node Mapping
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:04:31 GMT
Hi Val.

We use ignite as client in our GUI app that mostly used by our
clients. When our servers are on amazon it is imposibble to connet
servers because most of the time it is impossible to configure port
forwarding on the router.

Other than that we have issues on waiting time for clients to connect
servers. It takes 30-50 seconds for the client to connect the
server(s). And for a GUI application it is kinda anoying to wait that
much time specially the only thing it does is to connect the servers,
you know it does not load any data etc.

So as it is not possible to know key-to-node mapping without
connecting to cluster, is it possible to speed up the client? As I
stated before we only usekey-to-node mapping info on client side. So
maybe it is meaningful to disable some threads or turn off features
etc.

Regards and thanks for your help.