ignite-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Jain <mail.abhishekj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Persistence Example - Demo
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 23:11:43 GMT
Thanks Denis for your quick response. Our requirement is to make it work in
the linux command line. The method mentioned in the Automatic Persistence
page, is to import the pom.xml from the IDE and execute the Demo.java. With
Eclipse in Windows is working. To take it to the next step I am trying to
build and execute from the linux, where the jar file is creating but NOT
able to execute the Demo application.

I hope you sugested to add the <ignite_home>/libs folder as the class path,
that I had already included (*as part of the environment variable CLASSPATH*)
and checked which is giving the "no main menifest attribute" error, please
see my previous post for the console output.

[root@dbtestvm1 target]# echo $CLASSPATH
/root/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin/libs:/usr/java/default/jre/lib/
[root@dbtestvm1 target]#
[root@dbtestvm1 target]# java -jar ignite-examples-1.6.0.jar
org.apache.ignite.schema.Demo
no main manifest attribute, in ignite-examples-1.6.0.jar

Please correct me if I misunderstood your suggestion.

Regards
Abhishek