ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to register query type: TypeDescriptor
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 19:05:30 GMT
Yes, it still complains about TODAY field which must not exist anymore. You
need to make sure that Ignite picks up the latest code.
I'm not sure how to achieve that in your environment, never experienced
problems like this, but there are some ideas: run jps and check that no
Ignite nodes are alive, checkout and rebuild your project sources from
scratch, etc...

Sergi