ignite-user mailing list archives

From 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com>
Subject Re: Re: A very slow code of using entryprocessor, why?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:32:21 GMT
Hi, Val

    According to your suggestion, I have a deeper understanding about this.

    I will have a try.

    Val,  Thank you very much.

Bob

From: vkulichenko
Date: 2016-09-24 06:06
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: A very slow code of using entryprocessor, why?
Hi Bob,

Each invoke is a synchronous network operation, so it's speed depends mostly
on network latency. However, it looks like you're processing the whole data
set. In this I would recommend to broadcast a closure using Compute Grid [1]
and within the closure iterate through the local data using
IgniteCache.localEntries method. This way the network traffic will be
minimal and you will parallelize the execution.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/compute-grid

-Val