ignite-user mailing list archives

From 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com>
Subject Increase Ignite instances can't increase the speed of compute
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:33:16 GMT
Hi, everyone:

    I am using Ignite for computing and cache.

    I use the same input data and the same compute logic.
    When my ignite cluster's node is 2 in 2 machines, the total cost time is 38s.

    But, when I increase the Ignite cluster nodes to 3 in 3 machines, the cost time is 32s/51s/41s
    4 instances in 4 machines, the cost time is 32s/40s.

     The compute speed can't change faster, what may the reason be?

    Thanks.

Bob

of
is