ignite-user mailing list archives

From hitansu <hitansu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AtomicSequence not working when shutting down one server node from a cluster
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 11:32:34 GMT
Thanks. The issue got resolved. While starting the client I was not giving
the configuration file.By setting the configuration file to client it solved
the issue.

But one for doubt I have. If I will run 2-3 client at the same time , then
why the id being generated in each client has a diff of 1000. Means 1st
client produces from 1 & 2nd from 1001 & 3rd from 2001.
By this way it is not a sequence id genarator.Is there any configuration for
that.So that the id will be a sequence across the cluster.