ignite-user mailing list archives

From edwardkblk <edward.kaganov...@blackrock.com>
Subject Re: Race condition with partition affinity mapping
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:47:00 GMT
Thank you Vladimir,
Indeed, I see the expected partition-2-node assignment on the 1st node when
I turned off late-affinity-assignment mode.

However I would see this feature being useful after the initial data set is
loaded into a minimal number of running nodes and while new nodes are
joining the cluster.  Any way to turn it back on at run time after affinity
specific AffinityTopology version?