ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Rudyak <irud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot query on a cache using Cassandra as a persistent store
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 23:38:27 GMT
Hi Guang,

You can specify your custom IgniteBiPredicate implementation if you need
some custom pre-processing for each key-value pair loaded from persistent
store.

Yes you can pass more that one query using something like that:

cache3.loadCache(null, "select * from my_table_1", "select * from my_table_2
where id=xxx and time > yyy");

According your last question where you want to query the whole Cassandra
table which doesn't fit into Cache memory - you should implement your custom
logic for this case. It's rather complicated and there are no common
solution which works for all situations.

In the nearest future it's also will be available to download portion of
Cassandra data in parallel, by utilizing all the nodes of Ignite cluster: