ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite zeppelin jdbc connection
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 22:32:01 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

junyoung.kang wrote
> I have two question.
>
> First, This is my zeppelin ignite interpreter configuration.
>
> name           	value
> ignite.addresses	x.x.x.x:47500..47509,x.x.x.x:47500..47509
> ignite.clientMode	true
> ignite.config.url
> ignite.jdbc.url
> jdbc:ignite:cfg://cache=testCache@file:///default-config.xml
> ignite.peerClassLoadingEnabled	true
> zeppelin.interpreter.localRepo	/apps/zeppelin/local-repo/2BW6BG9YY
>
> my remote ignite server have two caches (testCache, testCache2)
>
> I want to connect both testCache and testCache2.
>
> how to setting config??
>
> Second,
>
> one cache is one database table?
>
> in other words ,
>
> table == cache?
>
> either
>
> database == cache??
>
> I understand table == cache... (because indexType is java pojo)

Each cache is a database schema. The cache you're connected to is your
default schema, so you can query from others providing schema name before
table name. For example, if you connect to testCache, you can query from
testCache2 like this:

select * from "testCache2".table_name

You can join these two tables with each other as well.

-Val