ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: retrieving values from ignite cache but Rdd don´t show values and long time Java
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 22:48:31 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

rodrigo thread wrote
> I have an application that saves Rdd's spark with some values (key, value)
> to ignite cache, then I have another application that gets this cache
> ignite and extract these values (key, value), the problem is when you draw
> can not get the values and show them I'm using Java?
>
> IgniteRDD&lt;Integer, String&gt; javaIRDDRet = ic.fromCache(cacheName);

> JavaRDD&lt;Tuple2&lt;Integer, String&gt;> javardd =
> javaIRDDRet.toJavaRDD();
>     int j = (int) javardd.count();
>     System.out.println("values count =" + j);
>     for (int i=0;i&lt;j;i++) {
>         try {
>             Tuple2&lt;Integer, String&gt; retorno1 =(Tuple2&lt;Integer,
> String&gt;) javardd.collect().get(i);
>
>             System.out.println(retorno1._1+" "+retorno1._2);
>             i++;
>
>         } catch (Exception ex) {
>             ex.printStackTrace();
>         }
>     }

If possible, please provide the full test that will reproduce the issue.
Someone in the community will take a look.

-Val