ignite-user mailing list archives

From hitansu <hitansu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AtomicSequence not working when shutting down one server node from a cluster
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 07:33:05 GMT
First of all why it is still showing this post is not accepted ?
I tried with the backup option & also tried with the REPLICATED mode cache
setting.Still it gives null poiter
when I stop one of the server(basically the first node).This is my cache
setting.

                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="TRANSACTIONAL"/>

		   <property name="cacheMode" value="REPLICATED"/>
                   <property name="backups" value="2"/>