ignite-user mailing list archives

From styriver <Scott_Tyri...@mgic.com>
Subject Re: Byte[] serialization
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:26:12 GMT
I figured out the issue. I was using an abstract class as a representation of
what is returned from the cache when invoking a query. Once I modified that
to the concrete class it worked. One last question.
So this object will hold a byte[] which represents a png image. The array
size will be between 90k and 300k. What configuration would offer the best
performance for serialization. Right now I am thinking of removing the
Binarylizable interface and just going with default binary serialization.