ignite-user mailing list archives

From akaptsan <akapt...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Query does not include objects added into Cache from within a transaction
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 19:40:10 GMT
Yes in theory I could know all changes I made. But in practice it will make
application logic so much more complicated!
E.g in one part of transaction I create an object and in some other part
execute query which should include this object in result cursor taking into
account WHERE and ORDER BY. Due to this problem I need to merge somehow the
created object into the cursor considering WHERE and ORDER BY. Not easy
task.
I'm thinking how to port our application from Oracle to Ignition. This kind
of fundamental difference in transaction behaviour makes the task very
difficult: we'll need to redesign huge amount of application code.