ignite-user mailing list archives

From ght230 <ght...@163.com>
Subject Question about DisableExplicitGC
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 01:27:57 GMT
I have read the aticle about jvm and system tuning

Below are sets of advanced JVM configurations for applications that might
generate high numbers of temporary objects hence triggering long pauses due
to garbage collection activities.

I noticed it recommend to "DisableExplicitGC".
I thought it is appropriate for the Ignite server.
But if I run Ignite by client mode for Continuous query or Data Streamers,
must this parameter "DisableExplicitGC" also be like that?