ignite-user mailing list archives

From UCDeveloper <usha.chand...@majesco.com>
Subject Query does not include objects added into Cache from within a transaction
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 09:39:09 GMT
Hi,

I am using ignite cache in transactional mode. When I do a query on the
cache from within the transaction, the query results do not include the
objects put into the cache from within the transaction, even though the
query is fired from within the same transaction. The objects appear in the
query results only after the transaction is committed. Is there any way I
can get Ignite to include the uncommitted objects of the same transaction in
the query results ? I need to use the cache in transactional mode so that if
there are any issues I can rollback and bring the cache to the original
state before the transaction.

Thanks