ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ignitebie <anmolrat...@gmail.com>
Subject Remote node gc pause
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 09:57:59 GMT

We see following error in our grid quite frequently.

2016-09-09 09:36:12.458 BST [WARN] -
thread="tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%MMEventOrchestratorGrid%" -
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi" - Timed out
waiting for message to be read (most probably, the reason is in long GC
pauses on remote node) [curTimeout=20000]

What is missing in this are the details about remote node (id/host/port).

Is there a configuration to see (I believe if it is trying to connect and
timeout, then it also knows which node that is) those details so that one
can go and instantly check memory status. For larger grid, checking logs and
memory status for each remote node is difficult.