ignite-user mailing list archives

From seyeony <seyeony...@gmail.com>
Subject Transaction tx = ignite.transactions().txStart() and tx.commit()
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 09:35:02 GMT
During the persistent store test (CacheAutoStoreExample.java from examples),
I removed (commented out) the Transaction statemements as follows:
//                try (Transaction tx = ignite.transactions().txStart()) {
//                    tx.commit();

I found the result is same as before (code with Transaction commit()).

Does the Transaction statemements not need, if Read-Through and
Write-Through are set as true in the CacheConfiguration as follows?