ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ignitebie <anmolrat...@gmail.com>
Subject "OFFHEAP_VALUES" MODE (VISOR CONSOLE)
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 06:48:50 GMT
Hi,

We have configured few caches in "OFFHEAP_VALUES" mode and trying to see how
entries are being deployed (ON/OFF) using visor. Our observation it that for
"OFFHEAP_TIERED", visor show entries in off heap metrics on visor console.
However, for OFFHEAP_VALUES, visor show count 0 for off heap and all count
is reflected against on heap column Header (   Entries (Heap / Off heap)).

Is it because key is still on heap and it counts entries not (values). What
is the way to know whether values are really of heap now  in OFFHEAP_VALUES.