ignite-user mailing list archives

From wbyeh <wb...@hotmail.com>
Subject Please warn Oracle Java8 VM has inline optimization error!
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 12:00:52 GMT
Dear Friends,

I just test ignite 1.7.0 with Oracle JDK8 with some occasional error on
adjacent calling on Cache Object setters, it seems some bytecode
optimization caused the passing parameter to be ignored on the subsequent
setter call.

 e.g.
  double w, p =0;
  w = p =4.0;
  askrec.setWin(w);
  askrec.setPlace(p);

	public void setPlace(Double p) {
		assert p > 0 : "place <=0 " + p;
		this.place = p;
	}

### Excluding compile: my.own.AskRecord::setPlace

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: place <=0 0.0
	at my.own.AskRecord.setPlace(AskRecord.java:225)
	at my.trade.TradeManagerTest1.case6(TradeManagerTest1.java:336)
	at my.trade.TradeManagerTest1.mainTest(TradeManagerTest1.java:489)
	at my.trade.TM2.main(TM2.java:12)

I am using '-XX:-inline' to prevent this issue but still under verifying.

-Patrick, Yeh