ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ignitebie <anmolrat...@gmail.com>
Subject Note that large topology
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 12:46:09 GMT
Hi,

We get following warning when we restart a client node trying to connect a
grid of 7 servers.

'2016-09-05 13:39:00 [WARN] [Thread=main]
[class=org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi] Node has not
been connected to topology and will repeat join process. Check remote nodes
logs for possible error messages. Note that large topology may require
significant time to start. Increase 'TcpDiscoverySpi.networkTimeout'
configuration property if getting this message on the starting nodes
[networkTimeout=60000]

Do we know cause for this and why it waits so long. Is there a configuration
issue that we need to look at.

thanks.