ignite-user mailing list archives

From "javastuff.sam@gmail.com" <javastuff....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GET with LIKE operator for keys
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 21:57:49 GMT
I want to use same method for multiple caches, so object stored is unknown.
Key type is known and it is String.

Following is the way I was able to make it working with regular expression
as matchCriteria (.*January.*), Can you please let me know how to use '_key
= %January%' way? and which way would be recommended for this usecase?

private static void scanQueryStringMatch(String cacheName, final String
matchCriteria) {
        IgniteCache cache = Ignition.ignite().cache(cacheName);

        ScanQuery<String, Object> scan = new ScanQuery<>(
                new IgniteBiPredicate<String, Object>() {
                    @Override
                    public boolean apply(String key, Object person) {
                        return key.matches(matchCriteria);
                    }
                }
        );
        print("query result : ", cache.query(scan).getAll());
    }