ignite-user mailing list archives

From Marasoiu Nicolae <Nicolae.Maras...@cegeka.com>
Subject Re: how to automatically exit JVM when the node stops?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 14:34:55 GMT
?Hi,

So I think we found it:

1. For EVT_NODE_SEGMENTED, I think it is a "discovery event" and we register a listener on
the tcp discovery component of the ignite configuration.

2. For other events, Ignite offer possibility to listen to local or remote events, at Ignite
(global) level or at cache level.

Met vriendelijke groeten/Meilleures salutations/Best regards

Nicolae Marasoiu
Agile Developer
E Nicolae.Marasoiu@cegeka.com<mailto:Nicolae.Marasoiu@cegeka.com>

[http://signature.cegeka.com/mailsignature_cgk.png]
CEGEKA * 15-17 Ion Mihalache Blvd. Tower Center Building, 4th,5th,6th fl * RO-011171 Bucharest
(RO) * T +40 21 336 20 65 * www.cegeka.com
Volg Cegeka: [http://signature.cegeka.com/twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/cegeka>
 [http://signature.cegeka.com/linkedin.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/cegeka>
 [http://signature.cegeka.com/facebook.png] <http://www.facebook.com/Cegeka>  [http://signature.cegeka.com/google-plus.png]
<http://www.cegeka.be/googleplus>
________________________________
De la: Marasoiu Nicolae
Trimis: 2 septembrie 2016 16:20
Către: user@ignite.apache.org
Subiect: Re: how to automatically exit JVM when the node stops?

Hi Kamal,

It seems that the only events available on the lifecycle (the classes you mentioned e.g. LifecycleBean
and LifecycleEventType) are those of "node started" and "node stopped".

There must other classes of events and event handlers for the case of segmentation and other
events. Ignite has both messages and events, we are not sure what this would be either (message
or event; local or remote).

Thank you,

Nicu