ignite-user mailing list archives

From seyeony <seyeony...@gmail.com>
Subject CacheJdbcPojoStoreExampleFactory for Maria DB
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 11:06:36 GMT
Hi,
I'm learning now apache ignite. During test I met the following isssues.
In the CacheAutoStoreExample, I'd like to modify to load form not H2 but
Maria-DB.

    /**
     * Example store factory.
     */
    private static final class CacheJdbcPojoStoreExampleFactory extends
CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory<Long, Person> {
        /** {@inheritDoc} */
        @Override public CacheJdbcPojoStore<Long, Person> create() {

setDataSource(JdbcConnectionPool.create("jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost/mem:ExampleDb",

            return super.create();
        }
    }

Even though I gave many efforts, I didn't get any ideas.
Could someone help me on this urgently?
Thanks in advace.
-sy