ignite-user mailing list archives

From "smile" <honglipi...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Is there any test case for disaster tolerance ?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 01:02:24 GMT
Thanks for your answer, and I want to know that how the developers of ignite test disaster
tolerance ?

发件人: "Vladislav Pyatkov";<vldpyatkov@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2016年8月4日(星期四) 晚上6:13
收件人: "user"<user@ignite.apache.org>;

主题: Re: Is there any test case for disaster tolerance ?

Hello,

Ignite has some test on yardstick framework (in module ignite-yardstick) and documentation
of how to use it here https://github.com/gridgain/yardstick and here https://github.com/apacheignite/yardstick-ignite.

For checking disaster tolerance you can use any test from the module (ignite-yardstick) with
some nodes and restrt it any time (look to parameter RESTART_SERVERS).