ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Lin" ...@linlyu.com>
Subject Re: The 3rd node will fail to join the cluster, if peerClassLoading is enable on CQ situation.
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 02:14:54 GMT
Hi all,

Is it a bug? Maybe I can submit a ticket.

From:  "Lin";<me@linlyu.com>;
Date:  Wed, Aug 3, 2016 04:21 PM
To:  "user"<user@ignite.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: The 3rd node will fail to join the cluster, if peerClassLoading is enable on
CQ situation.

I also tested another case with changing the 3rd node from a simple client to a simple server(run
the IgniteServer again), the problem is the same.

All the 3rd node are failed to get the remote filter from the remoteFilterFactory as it is
null value, but the remoteFilterFactoryDep is not null, but we are unable to unmarshall the
remoteFilterFactoryDep as failed to get the sender node id and ctx.

Regards,

Lin