ignite-user mailing list archives

From Scott Tyriver <Scott_Tyri...@mgic.com>
Subject Resolve using DNS rather than a multi-cast ip address
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 14:47:14 GMT
Hello I was wondering if Ignite supports using a DNS string as an alias to
a multi-cast ip address? All the examples I have seen use an ip address as
the multi-cast address.

Scott Tyriver § Systems Development § Mortgage Guaranty Insurance
Corporation
250 East Kilbourn Avenue § Milwaukee WI 53202 § ( 414.347.6803 § 7
414.347.6710 § * scott_tyriver@mgic.com

This message is intended for use only by the person(s) addressed above and
may contain privileged and confidential information. Disclosure or use of
this message by any other person is strictly prohibited. If this message
is received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message.