ignite-user mailing list archives

From Isaeed Mohanna <isae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Grace full node shutdown
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 12:11:20 GMT
according to documentation ignition.stop(false) will stop the whole grid,
while in my case i would like to stop this specific node only while the
other two nodes should continue working? could you please confirm that
ignition.stop will stop only current note and not the whole grid?

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyatkov@gmail.com>