ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Vinay B," <vybe3...@gmail.com>
Subject DiscoveryMetricsProvider implementation ?
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:35:00 GMT
Is there a concrete implementation of DiscoveryMetricsProvider available in
Ignite.

In gridgain, we used *MetricsStore to access various metrics like below. In
ignite, this funcatinality has been delegated to DiscoveryMetricsProvider /
ClusterMetrics) but I couldn't find an actual implementation that allows us
to access ClusterMetrics

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/mobile/org/apache/ignite/spi/discovery/DiscoveryMetricsProvider.html

Thanks

Gridgain config

<bean id="sharedFsMetricsStore"
class="org.gridgain.grid.spi.discovery.tcp.metricsstore.sharedfs.GridTcpDiscoverySharedFsMetricsStore">
    <property name="path" value="${grid.metricsStorePath}"/>
</bean>

<bean id="jvmMetricsStore"
class="org.gridgain.grid.spi.discovery.tcp.metricsstore.vm.GridTcpDiscoveryVmMetricsStore">
</bean>