ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Rudyak <irud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra - Ignite Exception
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 21:09:30 GMT
Hi Kamal,

Do you have this problem on Ignite-Cassandra module side or on Cassandra
nodes side? If you have it on Ignite-Cassandra module side that could be
because of this:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-8387. It
sometimes happen when you start from clean Cassandra cluster without any
keyspaces/tables to store your Ignite caches.

In this situation Ignite-Cassandra module tries to create new
keyspaces/tables in Cassandra and executes CQL statements like "create
table .... if not exists". According to the Cassandra ticket above, when
statement like "create table" is executed simultaneously from multiple
clients (Ignite nodes in our case) it could cause such an error in the log.

Regards,
Igor Rudyak

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 12:20 PM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com