ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get cache through the REST API
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:24:22 GMT
Hi Yuci!

Could you please give more info about "Web Console monitoring
places too much overhead to the application, the CPU and memory wise
according to JVisualVM statistics" ?

Also, about "Wonder if there is any available tool like this?"

GridGain provide "In-Memory Computing Platform Built on Apache Ignite" and
it has Visor GUI - a monitoring tool.
See:
  http://www.gridgain.com/resources/download (30 days trial is available)
  and https://gridgain.readme.io/docs/visor-gui for more info about Visor