ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failed to deserialize the job (.net) using code from examples
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 13:44:22 GMT
Hi,

When using [Serializable] jobs, you have to have the assembly with the job
class loaded on all nodes.
As you can see, the node can't deserialize the job since it does not have
the class.

Use -assembly parameter with Apache.Ignite.exe to load the assembly with
your job class on standalone nodes.

Pavel.