ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deadlock during Client Continuous Query deserialization
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 09:46:13 GMT
Ross,

Deserialization may be heavy. When you deserialize object Ignite implicitly
goes to some internal caches to get metadata of the type. This explains why
your example works when you skip deserialization.

I am not sure whether 2000 is a lot or not. For me even 1 cont query
bringing all the updates from 100-nodes partitioned cache is quite a lot :)
and most probably will kill the cluster.

--Yakov