ignite-user mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deadlock during Client Continuous Query deserialization
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 08:21:38 GMT
Guys, here are my comments.

As far as ticket filed by Sam. If reads are paused at some point they
should get unpaused when incoming message queue gets shorter. The issues's
description makes  me think that Ross has very heavy logic in the listener,
so notification processing takes too long. Ross, is that the case? Can you
see if you can speed up notification processing?

Another point is the following. Ross, why do you have many queries for one
cache? I am pretty sure it will be better to start one. Or you can think of
switching to cache interceptor -
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/1.6.0/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cache/class-use/CacheInterceptor.html
- and some how notify the client on updates via IgniteCompute API, for
instance.

Thanks!

--Yakov