ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kamal C <kamaltar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Compute - Rebalance Scenario
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 08:32:47 GMT
Vladislav,

Partitions are moved to another node while executing the job.

Val,

I've tried with the latest nighty build. Still, it has the same behavior.
To reproduce the issue, I've used `while(true)` inside the IgniteRunnable
task. You can reproduce it with the below gist[1].

[1]: https://gist.github.com/Kamal15/0a4066de152b8ebc856fc264f7b4037d

Regards,
Kamal C

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 12:15 AM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com