ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kamal C <kamaltar...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite Semaphore Exception
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 07:34:20 GMT
Hi all,

    I'm facing the below exception while using the Ignite Semaphore.

Exception in thread "main" class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed
to find semaphore with given name: Hello
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.convertException(IgniteUtils.java:906)
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastructures.GridCacheSemaphoreImpl$Sync.compareAndSetGlobalState(GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.java:347)
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastructures.GridCacheSemaphoreImpl$Sync.tryReleaseShared(GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.java:253)
    at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.releaseShared(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1340)
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastructures.GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.release(GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.java:755)
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastructures.GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.release(GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.java:743)
    at
my.apache.ignite.examples.datastructures.SemaphoreExample.main(SemaphoreExample.java:32)
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to find
semaphore with given name: Hello
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastructures.GridCacheSemaphoreImpl$Sync$1.call(GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.java:296)
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastructures.GridCacheSemaphoreImpl$Sync$1.call(GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.java:287)
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheUtils$23.call(GridCacheUtils.java:1648)
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheUtils.outTx(GridCacheUtils.java:891)
    at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.datastructures.GridCacheSemaphoreImpl$Sync.compareAndSetGlobalState(GridCacheSemaphoreImpl.java:286)
    ... 5 more

I've listed the steps to reproduce the exception and the code in a gist[1]

[1]: https://gist.github.com/Kamal15/f83e0d17c4a21caf15ec4486406b2c12

Regards,
Kamal C