ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any test case for disaster tolerance ?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 10:13:26 GMT
Hello,

Ignite has some test on yardstick framework (in module ignite-yardstick)
and documentation of how to use it here
https://github.com/gridgain/yardstick and here
https://github.com/apacheignite/yardstick-ignite.

For checking disaster tolerance you can use any test from the module
(ignite-yardstick) with some nodes and restrt it any time (look to
parameter RESTART_SERVERS).

--
Vladislav Pyatkov