ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Apache Ignite support clustering multiple Java clients?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:51:13 GMT
Hello Dean,

Apache ignite allow to package it to one bundle jar (like you want
jar-with-dependencies). It posible, because Ignite was fully wrote on java
and delivered as batch of jars.

You can use several server Ignite node for cast datagrams and one client
node (inter-client as you say), which will be broadcust job to each node.
Look into the article[1] for details about Ignite compute.

[1]: http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/compute-grid