ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node authentication using security credentials
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:54:51 GMT

Authentication process protects access to grid in first, but authorization
allow to determine list of authorized permissions.
In other word you can have some clients with difference rights. Any user
can have or have not permission to grid functionality. Description of the
permission you can see in the enum

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 3:52 PM, pragmaticbigdata <amits.84@gmail.com>