ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the recommended/typical deployment/managing procedure for Ignite in production?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 16:24:49 GMT

II think use kill is right way. You can write special sh/but file for it.
Cluster node it is more than the simple state. For monitor full state
(topology, cache, memory consume e.t.c) you can use ignitevisorcmd and yes
you can use ps (for check alive or not).

Your PR merged into master[1]. Just close you PR by yourself.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/master/modules/docker/1.6.0

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 12:42 PM, zshamrock <aliaksandr.kazlou@gmail.com>