ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does IgniteDataStreamer support traffic control
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:06:48 GMT
Hi,

DataStreamer buffers and redirects data by nodes, in addition it allow
tuning buffer size and parallel operation amount (perNodeBufferSize(),
perNodeParallelOperations()).

DataStreamer can lose data in instability topology if allowOverwrite was
setted as false, but if allowOverwrite is true it works.