ignite-user mailing list archives

From DLopez <d.lope...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One failing node stalling the whole cluster
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 08:28:39 GMT
Hi Binti,
No, we were unable to resolve it. We were also experiencing quite
frequently from another known issue "IllegalStateException: Cache has been
closed or destroyed: cache" so we decided to move on and drop Ignite
altogether. We finished the transition in production a couple of weeks ago.
I'm sorry I can't be of much help,
D.