ignite-user mailing list archives

From Barrett Strausser <barr...@bossanova.com>
Subject Re: Client Reconnect Lifecycle with Continuous Queries
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 18:57:29 GMT
I believe I have encountered this

My workaround was to in my client side code register a client side handler
for the CLIENT_DISCONNECTED event. When that occurs I attempt to close the
cursor, handling exceptions thrown, get a NEW handle on the cache and
re-register my queries.

It's ugly to do this because you can't just pass in a cache proxy instance
to a client but must provide some sort of factory and also build the
facility to re-register queries.

It seems to work though.

-b