ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: One failing node stalling the whole cluster
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2016 05:01:29 GMT
Hi Binti,

Is the second application that experiences GC pauses due to batch related activity embeds
an Ignite server node inside of its process?
If it’s so then when the first application tries to update a replicated cache waits while
it’s updated on the node that is a part of the second application process.

But if it’s not the case then please provide full details of your cluster and make thread
dumps from all the nodes during the freezing.