ignite-user mailing list archives

From Zhengqingzheng <zhengqingzh...@huawei.com>
Subject 答复: 答复: ignite 1.7 cache load problem
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:27:24 GMT
Hi  Alexey,
Thank you.  And by the way , I cannot use console.gridgain.com to generate the java code.
Due to security policies, I cannot upload anything from intranet to internet.

Cheers,
Kevin

发件人: Alexey Kuznetsov [mailto:akuznetsov@gridgain.com]
发送时间: 2016年8月11日 15:27
收件人: user@ignite.apache.org
主题: Re: 答复: ignite 1.7 cache load problem

Hi, Kevin!

We a looking into your example.

Meanwhile, could you please generate jdbc mapping NOT via the schema-import util, BUT with
Web Console: https://console.gridgain.com/ ?
Go to Web Console, register, create cluster, go to "Model" screen and import data from your
Oracle DB.
After that go to Summary page and download project that will contain pom.xml, configs and
java classes.
After that change version in pom.xml to 1.7.0 and open project in IDE or build with Maven.

Web Console has more advanced generation capabilities that schema-import util.

Thanks.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems