ignite-user mailing list archives

From Zhengqingzheng <zhengqingzh...@huawei.com>
Subject 答复: ignite 1.7 cache load problem
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 02:31:16 GMT
Hi  Alexey,
Sorry, I forgot to mention that my database is Oracle 11.

Best regards,
Kevin

发件人: Alexey Kuznetsov [mailto:akuznetsov@gridgain.com]
发送时间: 2016年8月10日 16:28
收件人: user@ignite.apache.org
主题: Re: ignite 1.7 cache load problem

Hi, Kevin

It is possible to provide minimal reproducible example?
config + type + db ddl script (also specify what DB you are using).

Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Zhengqingzheng <zhengqingzheng@huawei.com<mailto:zhengqingzheng@huawei.com>>
wrote:
Hi there,
When using the new ignite (1.7.0) to load data from database into cache, I get the following
error
Caused by: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to find mapping description [cache=EntityReleaseTargetCache,
typeId=-163799280]. Please configure JdbcType to associate cache 'EntityReleaseTargetCache'
with JdbcPojoStore.

It was okay to perform cache load within 1.5.0.final version. But cannot load data in the
new version.

I have already set the jdbc mapping via the schema-import util generated class file CacheConfig.java.

Any one facing the same problem as I did?

Best regards,
Kevin

--
Alexey Kuznetsov