ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alisher Alimov <alimovalis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteException on starting node from Jar
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 11:20:35 GMT
Ok, I understand.

Seems that when you are running  application you specify full path to mpm-ignite.xml, in mpm-ignite.xml
defined not absolute path to mpm-default.xml and thats why Spring can’t locate resource,
you must specify full path to mpm-default.xml or place configuration files in resources directory
and use relative path

Please read more about passing configuration file to Ignite here: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/getting-started#section-passing-configuration-file

With best regards
Alisher Alimov